miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Post 4: animals and pets

I have lived all my life in the same house, and it has a big courtyard so my family have always raised animals and pets. Some time ago, when I was a child, I remeber we had sheep, geese, dogs and chickens at the same time, and because I grow up in this zoo I love animals.

As I mentioned, my family always has been related with the raising of diferent animals from farm and pets, but the times have changed and know we only have common pets: 3 dogs, 10 cats and 3 red-eared slider, and each one has its unique name! I love every one of them because they are so different and they have their own personality (except the red-eared slider, they just walk and swim). For example the most recent member of the pack is Pepo, a one year old dog who always want to play and he loves the balls. Also he allways follow me or another member of my family to any place of the field.

With all this zoo like house I obviously had some incidents related with animals, in fact I remeber that when I was a kid I really hate geese because one time one goose bite me! and it was really painful.

According with the chinese astrology I was born in the year of the horse, which is a cool thing because I love horses mainly because they are extremely beautiful and a dream of mine is to rise one.


1 comentario:

  1. I also was born on the horse year and think that is a cool thing. My dad owns a couple of horses and I really get along with them, they are calm and have a lot of patience with kids. I hope someday you can fulfill your dream because is an amazing experience :)

    ResponderEliminar