miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

My Best Holidays

Holidays are synonyms of travels, adventures or simply relax. In my case, the best holidays I ever had where when I visit Germany a few years ago.

In the summer of the years 2007 and 2008 It was the first time I traveled abroad and my destination was Germany. I traveled to that country because I have family there and they always wanted to show me their home, so they invited me.

My family lives in Berlin, the capital of Germany, so I stay there for about one a a half month and besides I live in Frakfurt for a month. I Also have a uncle living in Gothenburg (Sweden) so I visited him too for a couple weeks.

During my stay in Berlin, I visited a lot of touristical and historical places like the Brandenburg Gate, all the museums wich have amazing and huge art or archaeological collections. I also did that in Frakfurt a Gothemburg and besides "my traditional tourist activities" I also met a lot of intersting people who make my travel even better.

For this reasons this hollidays were the best I ever had because I have so much fun and in addition I learned so much from the history and the people of both countries.



4 comentarios:

  1. Was the beer and the meat all that good? I always wanted to check that, but everybody tells me differently XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You visit Germany???? You so lucky!!!! I have some parents living in the countryside or near to the beach, that always received me in the summer, but If yoy have family in Europe, please invited me the next time or please give me a memory! Definitly I imagine If you go away, so away in your case, have more oportunities of pass a great time, speacially If is in Europe, because have so more to learn and see.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is incredible, you visit Germany!!! Great!!!
    You have a good luck and very much money xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Germany... Wow!!!
    I think it must have been an incredible trip

    ResponderEliminar