martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Pinkbike!

As I mentioned in my past post one of my biggest passions are de bicycles and specially de mountain biking. I enjoy to ride my bike, but I also enjoy to repair it (because the descents are very aggressives with the bikes) and I try to know every news  about the mountain bike (new products and parts releases, results of the big competitions like world cups, etc.) and one internet site that allows me to know all the related with the last news of mountain biking is Pinkbike.


Pinkbike is a north american internet site (I'm not sure it is from USA or Canada) dedicated to all the topics related with mountain biking. I consider this site as a good knowledge source because it has the latests news about bike technology innovations like new materials, new parts, new bikes or equipment but it also teach you some basic knowledge about bike mechanics.

Another important thing about the site is that the users can upload pictures of their bikes showing their configurations, creativity and changes. Also every day the website is updated with videos of people practicing mountain bike. This persons can be normal users that sees MTB like a hobbie or professional riders that are filmed in big competitions like the World Cup made by the Union Cycliste Internationale.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario