martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Free Topic... Free Ride



In this free topic I'm going to write about guess what... Bikes! (maybe my readers will quit instantaneosly but I really love bikes)


As I told you in my past post one of my biggest passions and my hobbie is the mountain biking (since kid I like bikes and I live near the mountains, wich I visit frecuently), but I really don't know how to define what I really do. The world of the mountain bike is very diverse and thanks to the technological advance today we have bikes for every ride stile. There are bikes focused on the ascent, bikes focused in the descent and of course some sort of hybrid who will do both. The only thing that I don't like about these bikes is their price because they are really expensive.

Now back to what I do, the favourite part of my rides are the descents. That puts me near to the discipline called Downhill or DHI, but one central part of this sport is the timed descent. I enjoy to go fast downhill but I have never been in a competition. Aside from the descenst I also like going uphill pedaling and push my physical resistance to the limit and try to get better on every ride (also I try to go fastest on every descent).

This particular stille of mountain biking can be called "All mountain" but some time ago it was also called called Free Ride. I will keep the second name because it represent better my way of seeing the spot like a way to break free and be conected with the nature.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario