martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Last Post


This post, the last one, is about my blogging experience and I have to say that this was my first blog experience.

I think these activities have a good part and a bad part. The good part was that every week (or almost) we have to write about a new topic and it was a challenge, because in some times was difficult to me to know what to put on my post (and Rodrigo was always giving me warnings because I was talking too much). On the other hand almost all the topics were fun and nobody was complaining about it saying "is a boring topic". Also I consider that been out of the classroom, that in this case is replaced by the computers room, is good because it comes out the normality of the other classes.

The bad part I think is the fact that the blogs don't allows you to improve significantly your english level because they wasen't so challenging as for example a conversation in english. Maybe this "blogging learning method" could be integrated with more oral activities to improve skills like the pronunciation.

Finally I consider that the blog experience was in overall a good exercise mainly because it help me to improve the redaction, one important skill that I normally don't use when it comes to communicate in english.

2 comentarios:

  1. You know Mauricio that the warnings you mentioned were nothing personal! Just did it because sometimes it was a lot of talking! ;) Good post, you have a good level and you can keep improving it! keep on the effort!

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know there were nothing personal :) and thank you for the good comment, I will try to do it.

    ResponderEliminar